Tuesday 2 August 2011

OMG how long does it take???


Today Zoe celebrates 100 days of prep. That means I have done 100 days of nagging to hurry up!!!!!!!!!! (Being on the bright and cheerful side LOL).
Honestly, I can't believe it takes Zoe half an hour to eat two peices of toast and 30 minutes to get her teeth done and get dressed. She talks to herself, looks at herself in the mirror, gets distracted by Alexander (who is always ready WAY before her), has a little dance...and we don't even put the telly on!!!!!!!!
I worked out that I do about 3hours a day of nagging. In the morning for about an hour and a half, I get everyone up and doing their jobs and then at night it takes about 1 and a half hours to get dinner happenning, baths, PJs, teeth, books, bottle (Alex), reader etc...

Just a break from the whingeing...Alex came in to tell me that "baby" doll was sick. I pretended she did a huge vomit...he is now rolling around hysterical....ahhhh...gotta smell the roses and lighten up a bit hey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment