Tuesday 2 August 2011

Just a bit of retail therapy...





I haven't gone to the shops and just "looked" for ages. On my own, bubsy booing. Today was the last day to myself before I start my new job. I did a real girly shop. I din't buy ANYTHING for the kids and only a minimal amount of groceries :)
I need to show and tell:
I bought three new tops (will need them for the new job of course)
I bought an earing holder from ishka
I bought a necklace from ishka
I bought some notebooks
I bought a filing system
I bought a chalkboard for the kitchen (which I have been wanting to get for ages).
I bought a new little purse from ishka
I also bought birthday pressies for Tanya and my auntie Kathy.
I feel so girly. I know that you can't buy happiness but it is nice to buy some little things for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment